PC Gamer - Counter Strike 1.6
All normal gametype rules apply unless otherwise stated below.
1. All general UKeSA & ED rules apply unless otherwise stated in this section. The UKeSA General Rules can be found here: General UKeSA Rules
2. The following standard settings apply:
Max Rounds: 15
Round Length: 1.45
Friendly Fire: On
Force Chase Cam 2
Bomb Time: 35 seconds
Freeze Time: 10 seconds
Matches are to be played to all 30 rounds.
Knives to choose sides.
Shields are not allowed.
3. The Enemy Down MR15 config must be used, failure to do so will result in a default win for the opposition. The config can be found here: ED MR15 Config
4. HLTV demos or personal demos (all players) must be taken which should be made available to the admins upon request.
5. Pausing on the server will be enabled. Games should only be paused at the very start of a round and should last no more than 4 minutes.
6. There will be no restriction on throwing flashbangs over walls, however using a bug is not permitted.
7. Knife fights should be used to choose sides. Pistols should be kept and the bomb should be dropped at Terrorist spawn. If you fire a gun and hit a member of the opposite team then your side loses the knife fight.
8. Taking advantages of map bugs is not allowed. Using these bugs will result in 2 rounds being deducted from the clans score for every offence.
9. Russian Walking is not permitted.
10. In the event of a 15-15 draw the result is entered as such and overtime is not played.
11. All Default wins will be entered as 16-0.
12. The scoring system is as follows:
3 points for a win
1 point for a draw
0 points for a loss
13. XAC is Mandatory.