UKeSA Championship - FIFA09 XB 360
All normal gametype rules apply unless otherwise stated below.
1. All general UKeSA & ED rules apply unless otherwise stated in this section. The UKeSA General Rules can be found here:
2. Only default International & Club teams may be used. No player created teams.
3. All matches should be played using the following match settings:
Private Session - Yes
Stadium - Any
Injuries - On
Offsides - On
Bookings - On
Half Length: 6 Minutes
Game Type: RANKED
Skill Level: ANY
DNF% (Did Not Finish): ANY
4. All matches must be played in full.
5. If a member of either team drops during the initial launch of the game, the game will be replayed. If a member of either team drops before the first half is completed, the match will be restarted. If a player has already dropped twice or the game is past the 1st half, that team automatically loses.
6. In each Match, it is required that one player from each side takes a photograph of the result. You can use any image capturing tool providing the picture is clear (Example, digital camera or mobile phone) Please have the time / date displayed on the image. The picture must be available if an admin or the UKeSA requests it. It is in your best interests to follow this crucial step when playing matches on ED & in UKeSA. Evidence that has been altered or resaved using photo editing software will not be accepted.
7. Players are not allowed to glitch by using a defender to head the ball to the keeper and go back and forth repeatedly. Players found to abusing this will automatically forfeit. Players may pass the ball between defenders and the keeper strategically.
8. Default wins are awarded as 1-0.
9. The scoring system will be as follows:
3 points for a win
1 point for a draw
0 points for a loss