This is how you go about getting an account for ED! .. read more
Right now there are problems with the .eu mailservers and here is a work-around to get off to a good start. .. read more
After a successful test season, the Enemy Down Call of Duty 4 League by Vita Nova kicks off with the first official season! .. read more
EnemyDown and PBBans Partnership. EnemyDown has entered a partnership with PBBans specifically for Call of Duty 4. All EnemyDown Match Servers MUST stream to PBBans. .. read more
Thank you to all the teams that played in the EnemyDown COD4 Ladder Powered by VitaNova. The ladder "finished" on the 5th of June 2010 and a screenshot was taken of the teams that placed first through tenth.... .. read more
The league has officially opened for season 0. This means it is a test season which will only include teams from the invite and preinvite channels for COD4. This is a season to test out admins and the system and also the rules. .. read more
Company of Heroes Update - June 10th, 2009
Posted by SmellyMoss on Jun 12th 2009 11:53
Updates to Company of Heroes have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
- Fixed an issue where Bergetiger audio volume was lower than intended.
- Fixed an issue with speech mixing.
- Fixed an issue with the game crashing while trying to exit from cinematic mode.
- Fixed a number of issues with the World Builder.
- Updated the help text for a few units.
- Fixed an issue with incompatibility between save games and version.
- Fixed a bug with long scenario descriptions.
- Cool-downs are now working properly for all weapons.
- HMGs in buildings will now switch targets as intended; there is a 3.5 second delay before the hmg will fire at another target.
- Squads will no longer rush at an undeployed weapons crew when ordered to attack.
- Fixed an issue where Pak38s could stack their first-strike modifiers.
- Fixed an issue with the lobby and front-end slowing down and operating slowly. This makes joining games and automatch teams much more reliable.
- Fixed a networking issue that caused a player's stats to appear as all zeroes.
- Fixed an issue that caused the last played map to be forgotten when starting a game of the same type.
- Fixed an issue where a host's game would crash when both host and client would try to move to an empty slot simultaneously.
- Fixed a few issues with players swapping slots and gameplay types within the lobby.
- Fixed an issue with "Swap Starting Location" functionality.
- Fixed a usability issue with the Autopatcher error messages.
- Fixed an issued that caused the game to crash upon loading the Mission 4 from Invasion of Normandy.
- The help text for the British Staghound has been updated to correctly reflect its role.
- Raised Panzerschreck squads preference to target Light Vehicles while garrisoned in buildings.
- SCAR Bug reporting has been turned off while players are running with -dev.
- Purple box no longer appears when trying to place British emplacements next to each other.
- Panzerkrieg: Fixed exploit that let players create Defensive Infantry for free ignoring the cool down timer.
- Repair bunker pioneers now repair engine criticals when repairing damaged vehicles.
- Added a new map called Panzerkrieg: Hebecrevon.
- 2p Sturzdorf has been updated to its proper version.
- 2p Beaux Lowlands has been updated to its proper version.
- 2p Wrecked Train has been updated to its proper version.
- 2p Langres has been updated to its proper version.
- 6p The Scheldt has been updated to its proper version.
- Improved the reliability and effectiveness of the American's Strafing Run.
- The T17 armored car's damage output has been reduced.
- Penetration of the T17 armored car has been reduced.
- The Panzer Elite's Schwimmwagen Scorched Earth ability has been replaced with an "Incendiary Trap" ability.
- The British Command Truck's mobile ability will no longer be available while the Truck is setting up.
- Panzergrenadier's Suppression Volley can properly target weapon crews that are set-up.
- Infantry sections with Bren upgrades can now use 'Button Enemy Vehicle' when garrisoned inside a building.
- Recon flight will now detect camouflaged vehicles and infantry (Panzerkrieg only).
- Panther health decreased by 11%.
- Panther Damage Multiplier reduced by 7%.
- Panther Range Multiplier reduced by 7%.
- Hellcat weapon reload modifier decreased by 11%.
- Hellcat damage multiplier increased by 9%.
- Hotchkiss health decreased by 10%.
- Churchill range increased by 7%.
- Stealth infantry units now cost 35 Manpower.
- Stealth infantry sticky bomb damage reduced by 27%.