Thank you to all the teams that played in the EnemyDown COD4 Ladder Powered by VitaNova. The ladder "finished" on the 5th of June 2010 and a screenshot was taken of the teams that placed first through tenth.... .. read more
New ED League announces full admin structure for future COD4 venture. .. read more
Heaven Media, publisher of leading websites for enthusiast PC hardware, gaming and esports, today announced the acquisition of EnemyDown, including its propriety X-Ray Anti-Cheat software. .. read more
Registration closes soon for Season 6 of the EDCZL, matches start this Sunday .. read more
Sign-ups close for 14th incarnation of the Enemy Down CS:S League on 1st October .. read more
Registration is now open for the Grab and Tag Cup for Day of Defeat: Source .. read more
Karen, Blaire, Akirah, Maximus, Cyrus and Snuffle give us their predictions for the CSS CT. .. read more
EDCZL is back with Season 6 with the action getting underway on September 27th .. read more
TF2 Update - June 10th, 2009
Posted by SmellyMoss on Jun 12th 2009 09:41
Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
- Fixed Day of Defeat: Source server crash when loading dod_jagd.
Team Fortress 2
- Added a "Discard" button to the item pickup panel.
- Added a backstab custom death animation to the Heavy.
- Changed default for tf_arena_use_queue to 1. This was the original behavior prior to the last update.
- Changed the Dead Ringer so it can be activated while carrying the flag.
- Increased the Force-A-Nature's damage by 10%.
- Fixed not being able to reflect arrows with the Flamethrower.
- Fixed The Huntsman drawing a muzzle flash under lagged conditions.
- Fixed the background color of the Spy disguise panel not always matching his disguise team.
- Fixed idle players being kicked when the server has tf_arena_use_queue set to 0.
- Fixed Spies not being able to sap a building if an enemy player was colliding with the building.
- Fixed getting a real target ID on an enemy Spy that's disguised as one of your teammates if you are disguised as an enemy.
- Fixed the Ambassador not shooting enemy sticky bombs.
- Fixed Spies being able to automatically cloak after uncloaking at the moment of a weapon switch.
- Fixed Jarate instantly exploding when thrown in some places, like the final area of Badwater.
- Fixed spectators not having their items removed when they enter spectator mode.
- Fixed Sniper "civilian" exploit where players could crash the server.
- Fixed a couple of cases where viable backstabs would fail.