This is how you go about getting an account for ED! .. read more
Right now there are problems with the .eu mailservers and here is a work-around to get off to a good start. .. read more
After a successful test season, the Enemy Down Call of Duty 4 League by Vita Nova kicks off with the first official season! .. read more
EnemyDown and PBBans Partnership. EnemyDown has entered a partnership with PBBans specifically for Call of Duty 4. All EnemyDown Match Servers MUST stream to PBBans. .. read more
Thank you to all the teams that played in the EnemyDown COD4 Ladder Powered by VitaNova. The ladder "finished" on the 5th of June 2010 and a screenshot was taken of the teams that placed first through tenth.... .. read more
The league has officially opened for season 0. This means it is a test season which will only include teams from the invite and preinvite channels for COD4. This is a season to test out admins and the system and also the rules. .. read more
Call of Duty: World at War v1.3 patch out
Posted by SmellyMoss on Mar 6th 2009 16:40
Call of Duty: World at War v1.3 patch is now available. The last patch features the following updates:
- /record and /demo enabled in MP.
- Server Log File improvements, including: Team Names on Kill loglines, Round Win and Loss, Timestamps.
- Additional action logging (took flag, destroyed headquarters, planted bomb, etc).
- Improved sound initialization for Vista - fixes loss of sound for audio devices set higher than 16 bit 48000 Hz.
- Screenshots no longer overwrite each other.
- Tweaked autobalance on select game modes.
The patch needs the the v1.2 patch to install.