Help and FAQ Topics
- Help Contents
- ED Getting Started
- ED General PC Rules
- ED Wii Game Rules
- ED General Console Rules
- ED XBOX 360 Game Rules
- General Help
- ED Account Help
- X-Ray Gaming
- ED PC Game Rules
- ED PlayStation 3 Game Rules
- Enemy Down Changelog
- UKeSA Rules & FAQ
- UKeSA Prize Money
- UKeSA Recruitment
- Enemy Down Help
- General UKeSA Rules & Help
- About UKeSA
- Counter-Strike: Source
- Company of Heroes
- Day of Defeat
- Day of Defeat: Source
- World of Warcraft
- UKeSA Cups
- UKeSA Open Division
- UKeSA Championship
- UKeSA Premiership
- Halo 3
- Guitar Hero 3
- Gears of War 2
- Team Fortress 2
- Mario Kart Wii
- Forza Motorsport 2
- Warcraft 3
- Super Smash Brothers Brawl
- UKeSA Laws of Play
- Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 PS3
- Counter-Strike 1.6
- UKeSA Players
- UKeSA Game Selection
- FIFA 09 PC
- FIFA 09 PS3
- FIFA 09 360
- Call of Duty 4: PC
- Call of Duty 4: X360
- Call of Duty 4: PS3
- Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 360
- UKeSA Sponsorship
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
- UKeSA Disciplinary
- UKeSA Managers
- UKeSA Teams
- UKeSA Payments
- FIFA 09
- Pro Evolution Soccer
- UKeSA Code of Conduct
- ED Getting Started
- General Rules
- Challenging Guidelines
- Server Settings
- Playing Matches
- Cheats / Exploits
- Lag Test & Player Disconnections
- Digital Image Requests
1. In each Xbox Match, it is required that one player from each team takes a picture of the scoreboard at the end of the match. This can be via a Digital Camera or a Mobile Phone etc. Aslong as the picture is clear, then its fine. (This is needed to prove a result if an admin requests it - and must have the time / date displayed)
2. No shows, If your opponents do not show up to the match, after 15mins of when the match was due to start, take a picture of the scoreboard as normal, and have the time / date display on the picture. Then forward this onto an admin when your conflict the match, we can then award you a default win for that game.
3. Any attempt to impersonate a devotii admin/ref will result in a permanent site ban.
4. All times should be treated as UK (GMT/UTC/CET-1/CEST-1) times unless otherwise stated in the challenge.
For either 1v1 or Teamed games, the only set of teams we allow are "Club". We use the "International" team set in our events.
When a player makes a challenge, they must state what star rating of teams they would like to play with.
For example - 3 - 5 Star Teams Only or 4 Star Teams Only. Its totally upto you on what star rating you wish to play with.
Once a match is accepted, the Challenger must send the Challenged an Xbox Live Friends Request before the match is due to start. (The sooner you do this the better, we recommend 24 hours before the match)
You can also make an "Open Challenge"
This means you can make a challenge for a certain ladder, and anyone in that ladder can accept it!
You no longer have to challenge certain teams if you don't want to, Open Challenging will allow you to put a challenge out to everyone!
All FIFA08 Ladder matches should be played using the following match settings...
Private Session- Yes
Injuries – On
Bookings - On
Half Length 6 Minutes
If you wish to play with a different set of settings, you must state all the settings in the match notes.
1. Game type will be set to RANKED
2. Skill level set to ANY
3. DNF % (Did Not Finish)set to ANY
1. All matches should be played in full.
2. Clans are not permitted to play the same opponent more than twice in the same week. The interval between games allowed is 3 days. This means that if clan A plays clan B on a Monday they cannot play them again until the Thursday.
3. You can cancel a match at any time, however, you cannot cancel a game on match day.
Here at EnemyDown, we do not tolerate any kind of cheating.
This includes Map Bugs, the use of map bugs to attain an unfair advantage over a player is not permitted. If you use a Cheat / Exploit in a game, you will lose the game and could face a playing ban.
A "Lag Test" must be completed prior to starting the match. This is a test round that doesn't count and uses the standard game settings that will be used during the match. If the host lags during this test, both teams should attempt to resolve another host regardless of what is specified in the challenge notes. If an acceptable host can’t be found by either team, the options are as follows:
• Both teams can arrange another time for the match to be played, when a suitable host will be online.
• Both teams request the match be deleted.
• Each team must drop 1 player and redo the lag test. This is repeated until there are no lag issues.
If a member of either team drops during the initial launch of the game, the game will be replayed.
If a member of either team drops before the first half is completed, the match will be restarted. If a member has already dropped once or the game is past the 1st half, that team automatically loses.
All Xbox Matches must have a member from each team take a picture of the scoreboard at the end of the match. This image must be available if an Admin requests it. Its used a proof.
You can use any image capturing tool providing the picture is clear (Example, digital camera or mobile phone) Please have the time / date displayed on the image.
The picture will not be needed unless the match is conflicted, or an Admin requests it.
Its in your best interests to follow this crucial step when playing matches here at devotii. If a clan for example conflicts the match with the excuse "We won the match and they didn't" you can then provide the Admin with the photo which will prove that you indeed did win the match fair and square. You will then be awarded the win and the clan who conflicted it will receive a warning / possible ban for being time wasters.
The punishments for not submitting your Digital Pictures will be as follows:-
1st offence - 1 week ban from any matches
2nd offence - 2 week ban from any matches
3rd offence – 1 month ban from any matches